This cycling trail makes the most of Cheltenham, as well as sightseeing the many interesting historic buildings the town has to offer. The gentle six mile cycle trail will take you along the Honeybourne Line, where you can see some of the fantastic pieces from the Paint Festival through to Pittville Park, and down Cheltonian styled streets, the Promenade and much more.
Places of Interest
There are many places of interest to enjoy all along the way including some great places to eat, drink and places to get a quick #Chelfie!
The Regency Cheltenham Cycle Trail includes:
- Standard Bicycle Hire including mobile phone mount, helmets and basic repair kit provided by The Bicycle Hub
- Step-by-step instructions for the Regency Cheltenham Cycle Trail developed by local tour operator, Compass Holidays
- A detailed mobile app with information on the route and a handy GPS Map developed by local tour operator, Compass Holidays
How to book
If you would like to plan a family day out or explore the town and head out on the Regency Cheltenham Cycle Trail, please contact The Bicycle Hub team on 01242 250 642.
We will then be able to provide you with full details on booking and collecting the Guide and Mobile App login details.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Route maps available
- Secure cycle storage
- Self guided walks/cycle rides
- Cycle hire
- All major credit cards accepted
- Moderate Route