One of the largest outdoor pools in the country, set in landscaped gardens within Sandford Park. The 50 metre main swimming pool as well as a childrens’ pool and paddling pool are heated to over 70 degrees. Basketball, volleyball and table tennis are also available – all included in the entrance charge. Light refreshments are available at the poolside cafe.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£4.20 per ticket|
|Concession||£2.20 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Guide Dogs Permitted - We shall work on all the above areas during our winter close down.
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- In town/city centre
- Max group size - 3000
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (charge)
- Min group size - 10
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook. Pre-booking required for large groups
Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
|Opening (30 Apr 2021 - 25 Sept 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00|| - 19:30*|
From the M5: Head for the centre of the town, follow the signs for the General Hospital, then the tourist signs.
Public Transport Directions
From Cheltenham station it is 2 miles to Sandford Parks Lido.