- Arrival Date:
- Sat , 13th Aug 2022
- Departure Date:
- Sun , 14th Aug 2022
- No. of Nights:
A modern hotel set in amid the splendour of a historic market town. With 132 spacious contemporary rooms, the Holiday Inn Express is the ideal base in Cheltenham for both business and leisure. Plus, children under 16 stay for free when staying with an adult, making The Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham an excellent choice for family breaks.
In January 2020 the hotel benefitted from a £800,000 investment including around £500,000 invested in improvements to the 132 guest rooms. It also refurbished the ground floor and public areas to ensure all guests are well catered for. (Read the full story here).
Wake up to our Express Start breakfast with delicious hot favourites or take your morning coffee over to the beautiful courtyard for the perfect start to the day. Savour the gentle charm of this traditional spa town and take time to taste the restorative waters in the historic Pittville Pump Room.
The Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham is located directly opposite The Brewery Quarter, a popular retail and leisure destination that offers exclusive discounts for guests – including complimentary access to DW Fitness gym, classes and pool during your stay.
Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham Town Centre is an ideal base to explore the Cotswolds many charms, with family favourite Sandford Parks Lido and the iconic Town Hall both under a 10-minute walk away. The surrounding area has plenty of shops, restaurants and bars. Major employers such as GCHQ and GE Aviation are less than 15 minutes away by car, and the hotel is 20 minutes from the M5.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Bedrooms (with Sofa Beds)||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Accessible||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Bedrooms||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3-4 AA 3-4 Stars
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Assistance Dogs
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Additional meal details - 25% off at Restaurant outlets within the Brewery Quarter
- Cater for vegetarians - Cater for Vegans Cater for special dietary requirements
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Accept children all ages
- 1m distancing in place
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Clear signage
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face mask essential (provided)
- Face masks available for visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- Online booking possible
- Online ordering available
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Virtual menus
- Accept coach parties
- Garden/patio for guests' use - Spacious courtyard
- Open All Year
- Groups Welcomed
- In town/city centre
- Gym - Complimentary access to DW fitness gym
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
Located on Dunalley Street, on the junction of Swindon Road.