Tel: 01242 572573
Their main auditorium is an architectural masterpiece designed by Frank Matcham that has inspired generations of performers. The common thread throughout the many years has always been their relationship with their audience - a relationship that they treasure.
Whether you visit the Everyman to see ballet, opera, drama, dance, comedy, music events or their traditional family pantomime. Or if you take part in one of their many community projects, education workshops or youth theatre productions. Or if you visit them to dine or drink in their café, or wine bar. Whatever the reason they would like to warmly welcome you and hope you return many times.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant - Monday to Saturday (Kitchen closed Monday)
- Picnic Site
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Wedding Venue
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
|Opening (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:00*|
* See website for further details - www.everymantheatre.org.uk
High season Mon-Sat 9.30-8.00pm
Low season Mon-Sat 9.30-6.00pm
The Theatre will be open after the box office has closed on nights when there is a performance.
On days when there is no show, the Box Office closes at 6pm and the Cafe Bar closes at 4.30pm.
The evening menu is served in the cafe bar until 15 minutes before the start of the performance.
Road DirectionsThe nearest car park is the Regent Arcade multi-storey in Regent Street. This is open until 12.30am each day and there is direct access into the Everyman. If you arrive after 5.30pm there is a £2.50 evening charge. If you arrive before 5.30pm the hourly charge applies throughout your stay. Parking for disabled badge holders is available in Regent Street.
Public Transport DirectionsCheltenham Spa Railway Station is approximately 1 mile from the theatre. Taxis are normally available at the station, or the D Bus will bring you to the town centre in ten minutes.
- YouTube Video