The Cheltenham Festival™: 16 - 19 March 2021
Cheltenham Racecourse presents the highlight of the jump season. The pinnacle racing event of the year. The event with an atmosphere that will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. Join us to hear the roar from 16-19 March 2021.
Four Days of Extraordinary...
Day One, Champion Day featuring The Unibet Champion Hurdle: The Festival roar is moments away.
Day Two, Ladies Day featuring The Betway Queen Mother Champion Chase: The Queen Mother of all racedays
Day Three, St Patricks Thursday featuring The Ryanair Chase: Part of England, forever Ireland
Day Four, Gold Cup Day featuring The Cheltenham Gold Cup: Witness the creation of a legend.
History was made in the 2020 Cheltenham Gold Cup, when 68,000 racegoers roared home Al Boum Photo in the 3.30pm feature race for the second consecutive year ridden by Paul Townend and owned by Willie Mullins.
Al Boum Photo became the first back-to-back winner of the £625,000 G1 Cheltenham Gold Cup since Best Mate (2002, 2003 & 2004).
What can you expect from attending The Cheltenham Festival?
Regular and first time racegoers alike are welcomed to the Cheltenham races to celebrate the very best of Jump racing. The finest horses, jockeys, owners, and trainers battle it out for the highest racing honours, their reputations and over £4.5 million of prize money.
- First class quality Jump Racing
- World class hospitality
- Live music in every enclosure
- Shopping in Tented Village in the Club Enclosure
- Raceday Essential Packages to ensure you're raceday ready
- In 2020 Cheltenham Racecourse added The Park, an exciting addition to The Cheltenham Festival! It featured entertainment and live music throughout the day, new bars showing live racing and an electric atmosphere, followed by a live DJ set by Nick Grimshaw (from BBC Radio 1), Laura Whitmore, Roman Kemp and Marvin Humes. More details of the entertainment planned for the 2021 Cheltenham Festival will be announced soon.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Best Mate Enclosure||£42.00 per ticket|
|Club Enclosure||£90.00 per ticket|
|Tattersalls||£56.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accept Children over 7
- Assistance Dogs
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Electric Car charging point
- In town/city centre
- Outdoor Event
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (charge) - £12 in advance, £25 on the day.
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Groups Accepted
|Season (16 Mar 2021 - 19 Mar 2021)|
Public Transport Directions
You can arrive to The Festival via car, train, helicopter or the local bus service.
Parking is avaliable to buy for £15 in advance or £25 on the day.
For more information on parking and directions click here.
If you travel by National Express, you will receive a complimentary official race card. More details here.