Bar Padron is an authentic Spanish tapas bar, serving delicious dishes from across Spain. Head chef, Roberto Sanchez, is from Malaga, and has 15 years experience serving the very best of Spanish food, using delicious Spanish ingredients.
As well as a handpicked Spanish wine list, Bar Padron serve seven Spanish gins, and a great selection of draught and bottled Spanish beers for customers to enjoy.
Whether you are looking for a beer and some tapas after work, a fun dinner with friends, or a private party (first floor available to hire), then the Bar Padron team would love to see you. Pop in, or book a table via the website www.barpadron.com
- Steps to main entrance
- Cater for vegans
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children welcome
- Exclusive hire of restaurant - Available for functions
- Family Friendly
- Groups accepted - Pre-booked groups only
- Independent Business
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Tuesday||Closed|
|Wednesday - Thursday||18:00||- 23:00|
|Friday - Saturday||12:00||- 23:00|
* Closed over Christmas and New Year. Open until late Friday and Saturday.
Bar Padron is located on Regent St, directly next door to The Everyman Theatre.