WOODKRAFT is the latest venture from Simon Wood, MasterChef Champion 2015 & the WOOD Restaurant Group.
The ethos of using best seasonal produce is evident throughout the WOODKRAFT menu, delivered in a very relaxed and informal setting.
WOODKRAFT features the very best local provincial produce using the philosophy of farm to fork working with locally sourced products that benefit the diners, small scale local growers and producers. The dishes reflect the basic WOOD principles of made from scratch.
The menu has been developed by the team at WOOD Restaurant Group and features seasonal inspiration coupled with familiar traditional dishes and flavours.
The eatery is spread across three floors of a beautiful period property on Regent Street, in the heart of Cheltenham Town Centre.
Dining is casual, ordering at the counter. Table service is available on request.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TURF member 2021
- Assistance Dogs
- Guide dogs permitted
- Cater for vegans
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Accept children all ages
- Baby changing facilities
- 1m distancing in place
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face mask essential (provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- One way system
- Online booking possible
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Queuing system
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Takeaway only
- Time limited visits
- Virtual menus
- Groups accepted
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available - Free
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||Open|
From the A46, head toward Regent Road. Follow the road down and the restaurant will be located on your right.