CJP Cotswold Tours provide private cultural and sightseeing tours of the Cotswolds, which are tailored to your interests. Established in 2002, we are one of the original Cotswold tour companies and are a fun, friendly, professional and experienced family-run business. Just get in touch or visit our website to find out how we can help ensure you have a wonderful time in the Cotswolds.
With your own private tour guide, our tours of the northern and southern Cotswolds give you the freedom to discover beautiful towns, villages and hamlets across region, whilst enjoying the view from the comfort of our 4 and 7 passenger vehicles.
Leave the planning and driving to us, giving you more time to take in your surroundings and explore places you wouldn’t have otherwise seen. Our vehicles also fit down the narrow country lanes and passages that larger tour operators with coaches and minibuses cannot reach, which means you’ll get a chance to see some of the ‘off-the-beaten-track’ sights, too.
Throughout the day, your dedicated guide will share facts and other information about places as you pass through them, giving you an insight into historic and daily life in the Cotswolds, as well as cultural and local delights the Cotswolds has to offer, along the way.
Your tour will not be at all rushed, so you’ll be able to relax and still have time to stop for those important 'photo opportunities' as well as explore some of the beautiful locations that we visit.
There will be time to take short walks around some of the towns and villages, such as Broadway, Chipping Campden and Stow-on-the-Wold, and also stop off at a local 17th or 18th Century inn, restaurant or delicatessen for lunch.
If you know somewhere specific you’d like to visit, just ask us about our Bespoke Tours.
Every tour we provide is individually tailored for you to include any locations or attractions that you would like to see. We are not restricted to the Cotswold region however, and often provide tours for new and returning visitors across the whole of the UK, so whether you’re interested in a place locally or further afield, just let us know where you would like to go. We’ll work with you to build an exciting itinerary for you.
Why Choose CJP Cotswold Tours?
- We’ve lived in the Cotswolds for 45+ years.
- Experienced, local tour guides; established in 2002.
- We’re on the Trip Advisor Hall of Fame, having won the Certificate of Excellence for every year we’ve been listed on the review site.
- Our tours are tailored to your interests, so the day will be exactly as you want it.
- Relaxed itineraries with flexibility on the day.
- We’re family-owned and operated.
- All of our tour guides and vehicles are fully-licensed by Cotswold District Council.
- We’re proud to support and work with local businesses.
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Cater for vegetarians - - Cater for vegans - - Cater for Special Dietary Requirements
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Cater for Corporate events - And/or functions
- Free car parking
- Lessons/courses available - (Educational Tours for Groups & Individuals)
- Open All Year - (Except Christmas) Please Note: All of our tour guides and vehicles are Fully Licensed for Private Hire by Cotswold District Council
- Groups - (Must pre-book, 1-7 passengers)
- In countryside
- In town/city centre
- Stag and Hen Parties
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
|Season (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Friday||08:00||- 19:00*|
|Saturday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:00*|
Clients are collected and returned to specified destination as agreed upon booking/finalising itinerary.