COVID UPDATE - The Manor and Priest House remain closed however the garden and cafe are open. You’ll need to book your tickets by 3pm the day before your visit.
Snowshill is no ordinary manor, as Charles Paget Wade was no ordinary Edwardian gentleman. Mr Wade embodied his family motto 'Let nothing perish', spending his life and inherited wealth amassing a spectacular collection of everyday and extraordinary objects. He bought each because of its colour, craftsmanship and design, restoring the ancient Cotswold manor house to display them. Laid out theatrically, the Manor is literally packed to the rafters with 22,000 or so unusual objects - from tiny toys to splendid suits of Samurai armour. The Manor is surrounded by an intriguing terraced hillside garden designed in the Arts & Crafts style.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult - Garden, Tearoom, Shop||£8.50 per ticket|
|Adult - Manor & Garden||£12.00 per ticket|
|Child - Garden, Tearoom, Shop||£4.25 per ticket|
|Child - Manor & Garden||£6.00 per ticket|
|Family - Garden, Tearoom, Shop||£21.25 per ticket|
|Family - Manor & Garden||£30.00 per ticket|
National Trust members and under 5s go free.
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Braille guide and virtual audio tours.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Childrens Play Area
- No Dogs
- Plant Sales
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- Open now - Property opens on March 14th 2022. For property admission details please visit website.
- On-site coach parking - Coaches must not exceed 12.5m in length.
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Picnic Area
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Limited motorhome spaces available
- Special group rates - Only if pre-booked
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Groups Accepted - Essential to pre-book by emailing the property direct.
|March to October (14 Mar 2022 - 30 Oct 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 17:30*|
|November (weekends only) (5 Nov 2022 - 27 Nov 2022)|
|Monday - Friday||Closed*|
|Saturday - Sunday||11:00||- 15:30*|
* Manor house opens half an hour after the gardens and closes an hour before the gardens.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
Nearest major road is A44. Turn from the A44 Broadway by-pass into Broadway Village, turn uphill to Snowshill Manor.