COVID UPDATE - The Manor and Priest House remain closed however the garden and cafe are open. You’ll need to book your tickets by 3pm the day before your visit.
Snowshill is no ordinary manor, as Charles Paget Wade was no ordinary Edwardian gentleman. Mr Wade embodied his family motto 'Let nothing perish', spending his life and inherited wealth amassing a spectacular collection of everyday and extraordinary objects. He bought each because of its colour, craftsmanship and design, restoring the ancient Cotswold manor house to display them. Laid out theatrically, the Manor is literally packed to the rafters with 22,000 or so unusual objects - from tiny toys to splendid suits of Samurai armour. The Manor is surrounded by an intriguing terraced hillside garden designed in the Arts & Crafts style.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult - Garden, Tearoom, Shop||£6.80 per ticket|
|Adult - Manor & Garden||£12.00 per ticket|
|Child - Garden, Tearoom, Shop||£3.20 per ticket|
|Child - Manor & Garden||£6.30 per ticket|
|Family - Garden, Tearoom, Shop||£17.00 per ticket|
|Family - Manor & Garden||£30.50 per ticket|
National Trust members and under 5s go free.
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Braille guide and audio tours.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Childrens Play Area
- No Dogs
- Plant Sales
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- Advance booking essential
- Interactive displays closed
- Online booking only
- Open now
- On-site coach parking
- Max group size - 50
- Min group size - 15
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times - for group visits.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates - Only if pre-booked
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.By written appointment - Coaches restricted to 3 per week.
|March to November (18 Mar 2022 - 3 Nov 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 17:00*|
|November & December (9 Nov 2022 - 1 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Friday||Closed*|
|Saturday - Sunday||10:30||- 15:30*|
* Manor house opens half an hour after the gardens and closes half an hour before the gardens.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
Nearest major road is A44. Turn from the A44 Broadway by-pass into Broadway Village, turn uphill to Snowshill Manor.