The Meadow Cafe is a family run independent business passionate about creating a friendly community cafe with sustainable values. They are constantly working to improve their menu, be environmentally friendly and provide the best service for customers.
The cafe welcome dogs, families, friends, cyclists, walkers, runners, vegans, meat-eaters, gluten avoiders and everybody else every day of the week!
Sit out in the sun, keep dry inside or take away delicious food and drinks.
They are proud of their great coffee, delicious organic tea, unique bagel menu, stunning cakes and use of local suppliers.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TURF member 2021
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Cater for vegans
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- 2m distancing in place
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment only
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face mask essential (provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- One way system
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Takeaway available
- Pets accepted
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Friday||08:00||- 17:00|
|Saturday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:00|