- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 21st Oct 2020
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 22nd Oct 2020
- No. of Nights:
Located in the beautiful historic district of Pittville on a grand tree-lined avenue yet within walking distance of the Town Centre; Pittville Park and Pump Room; the famous Racecourse is just a mile away to the north.
Once the country retreat of a London professional, this handsome Regency Townhouse is set well back from the road in its own gardens. Huge windows; high ceilings; beautiful moulding details and an impressive cantilevered stone staircase create a sense of occasion and timeless charm.
Cotswold Grange has 20 individually decorated bedrooms with hardwood furniture; Hypnos mattresses; and super stylish bathrooms - great for families; romantic couples; and groups of friends.
Amenities include ample car parking; a pretty terrace garden at the rear - perfect for al fresco drinks particularly in the summer months; a cooked to-order breakfast using some of the wonderful local produce; free WiFi; a cosy bar with a tempting range of beverage; a magnificent breakfast room which can also be used for special celebrations.
Cheltenham has beautifully preserved Regency architecture and has become a vibrant Festival Town with a year-round calendar of sporting, art, and science-based events, as well as a great restaurant scene with many delectable establishments. The quintessential gently rolling countryside and wonderfully preserved honey-hued stone market towns of the Cotswolds are well within striking distance - there are many wonderful walks in the area.
Cotswold Grange really is a Great Escape - come stay with us and find out for yourself.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Small Double||from £80.00 to £120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Deluxe Double / Twin||£110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family Room||£170.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Four Poster||£140.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Luxury Double / Twin||£140.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 5 AA Stars Guest Accommodation
- Travel Accommodation AA Guest Accommodation
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Bronze) 2020
- AA Awards AA - Breakfast Award - 2020 2019
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020
- Serve breakfast - Full cooked-to-order breakfast and continental buffet
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- 1m distancing in place
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Capacity limit
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Contactless payment only
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Individually wrapped toiletries
- Outside seating
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Room service available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- 24 hr return laundry service - Same day laundry service available at extra cost
- Available for wedding receptions
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Pets accepted by arrangement - Pets accepted by prior arrangement only
- Groups Welcomed
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Apple pay accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating - With thermostatic control
- Colour Television in all units
- Digital TV
- Electric shaver point
- Four poster beds available
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing Facilities
- Non smoking units
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||Open|
* There will be certain days of closure at the proprietor's discretion throughout the year.
From Town Centre take A435 / Evesham Road towards Racecourse. At traffic junction with Wellington Road take right. At first roundabout take third exit on to Pittville Circus and follow direction for Hospital. At mini roundabout go straight ahead on to Pittville Circus Road and Cotswold Grange is approx. 75mtr on the left.