Live Lambing at Cotswold Farm Park
Tel: 01451 850307
Make the most of the weather getting a little milder by visiting our local farm park during one of the most exciting times in the farming calendar - lambing!
The flock of 612 ewes are due to give birth this lambing season (Saturday 8 February - Sunday 19 April). It is an experience not to be missed.
You can expect...
- Daily talks from the farm team about lambing and the flock.
- Access to the lambing shed, fingers crossed you will see a birth for yourself!
- Have a go at bottle feeding the lambs and goat kids.
- Hold the chicks and rabbits.
- See eggs hatching in the incubators.
- Adventure Barn and Dolly's Den soft play.
- Feed the animals on the outdoor walkway.
Sorry, this event has passed
From Cheltenham – Take the A40 Oxford road, turning left onto the A436 for Stow on the Wold at Andoversford. After approximately 5 miles turn left onto the B4068 and four miles later, left again at the crossroads with the Bourton on the Water, Broadway road, following signs to the Farm Park on the left hand side.
Public Transport Directions
Cotswold Farm Park is in the middle of the countryside. If you do not have a car it would be best to hire one as it is miles from the nearest coach or train station.