Tel: +44 01684 850959
You can’t go very far in Tewkesbury without seeing the Abbey; indeed, the Norman tower is visible from miles away. The present church was originally used as the church for the Benedictine Monastery which was founded here in the 10th Century. After the dissolution of the monasteries, it became the parish church for the town. In addition to some very fine Norman architecture there don’t miss the 15th century stained glass and unique roof bosses to be seen.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors - Loop for services and events
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Dogs Accepted
- Event Venue
- Open All Year
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Wedding Venue
- In town/city centre
- Max group size - 150
- Min group size - 5
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.Not Sun mornings.
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:00||- 18:00*|
* Sundays: 7.30 am to 7.00 pm
Weekdays and Saturdays: 7.30 am to 6.00 pm in the summer, 7.30 am to 5.30 pm in the winter.