Nature in Art is the world’s first museum and art gallery dedicated to fine, decorative and applied art inspired by nature. The unrivalled collection is housed in a fine Georgian mansion, just outside the famous cathedral city of Gloucester. Alongside its collections and exhibitions, the museum and gallery run an extensive programme of events and activities that take place throughout the year.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Concessions (over 60's and under 16's)||£6.50|
|Family 2 Adults 2 Children||£20.00 per ticket|
Discount available for groups of 15 people or more.
No additional charge for special exhibitions.
- Accept Children over 7
- Gift Shop
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - We regularly welcome individuals and groups with disabilities. There is ramped access for wheelchair users. Inside there is a lift and level or ramped access to the garden, art studios etc and wheelchair users toilets. Please note that the lift may not be able to accommodate some wheelchairs and the toilets may not be suitable for all wheelchair users. We are addressing this situation at the moment. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require information before you visit. The museum has two wheelchairs for free loan to visitors who might need them (booking in advance is recommended).
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
- Facilities for children - Outdoor playarea, resource room and handling boxes within some of the galleries.
- Conference facilities
- Open All Year
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Approx length of visit - 2 hours
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On Bus Route - Route 71 Gloucester to Tewkesbury
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Groups Accepted
|Season (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Tuesday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* Please check the attraction's website for opening times.
Road DirectionsNature in Art is 2 miles north of Gloucester and can be found on the main A38.
The main museum building cannot be seen from the road but the entrance is marked by brown and green signs. Junctions 11 and 11a of the M5 are only 5 minutes drive from the museum.
Public Transport Directions
The number 71 bus from Gloucester Transport Hub runds to the entrance gate, from which it is roughly a half muile walk to the museum buildings. Gloucester Railway Station and transport Hub are both aropund 4 miles from the museum and a taxi journey takes appromixately 10 minutes.