Nature in Art is unique - within the fine Georgian mansion can be found the widest range of nature-inspired art in the world. Spanning 1500 years, displays embrace work in all mediums and styles from across the globe. The collection contains the best creations of 600 artists from over 50 countries. So typically, as well as a temporary exhibition, you'll find contemporary glass, watercolour landscapes, bronze sculptures, the Flemish masters, modern engravings and even some ancient oriental treasures. With such diversity you're sure to find things that appeal to you, perhaps some that intrigue or inspire you, whilst you'll certainly make some discoveries of your own.
You can also meet an artist as they work on their next creation, which can range from painting to woodcarving (Feb - Nov). There are activities for children, with special sessions during their holidays, and homemade snacks and cakes are served in the coffee shop overlooking the sculpture garden.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Family 2 Adults 2 Children||£15.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accept Children over 7
- Gift Shop
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - We regularly welcome individuals and groups with disabilities. There is ramped access for wheelchair users. Inside there is a lift and level or ramped access to the garden, art studios etc and wheelchair users toilets. Please note that the lift may not be able to accommodate some wheelchairs and the toilets may not be suitable for all wheelchair users. We are addressing this situation at the moment. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require information before you visit. The museum has two wheelchairs for free loan to visitors who might need them (booking in advance is recommended).
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
- Facilities for children - Outdoor playarea, resource room and handling boxes within some of the galleries.
- Conference facilities
- Open All Year
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Approx length of visit - 2 hours
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On Bus Route - Route 71 Gloucester to Tewkesbury
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Groups Accepted
|Open New Year|
* Temporarily closed until further notice.
Road DirectionsNature in Art is 2 miles north of Gloucester and can be found on the main A38.
The main museum building cannot be seen from the road but the entrance is marked by brown and green signs. Junctions 11 and 11a of the M5 are only 5 minutes drive from the museum.