Park Gallery is an independent contemporary art gallery in Cheltenham featuring a broad and diverse range of art work comprising original paintings, limited edition prints, handmade glass and ceramics as well as a beautiful selection of gifts and cards.
Owners Steve and Claire have created a friendly and welcoming environment in which customers can relax and enjoy buying fabulous works of art for themselves, friends and family. By working closely with our handpicked artists and makers we offer stunning collections of art to appeal to all tastes.
Located on Montpellier Avenue in the scenic Regency town of Cheltenham in Gloucestershire, Park Gallery has three floors of artistic excellence to explore in the heart of the Cotswolds. Stroll into the 'Bandstand' for a great representative display of our major art collections, gifts and cards. Upstairs in the 'Glasshouse' you will find more wonderful paintings and exquisite glass and downstairs in 'The Secret Garden', enchanting bronze and ceramic pieces as well as even more paintings to enjoy.
Park Gallery is the perfect place to come when you are looking for something to make your house your home, to treat yourself or to find that perfect present for a special occasion.
- 1m distancing in place
- 2m distancing in place
- Clear signage
- Click and collect
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Delivery available
- Face mask essential (provided)
- Face masks available for visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- One way system
- Online booking possible
- Online ordering available
- Open now
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
|Open All Year. Monday's & Sunday's open by appointment only. (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Tuesday - Saturday||11:00||- 16:00*|
|Bank Holiday||11:00||- 16:00|
Located on Montpellier Avenue, between Montpellier Gardens and Imperial Gardens close to The Queens Hotel and opposite John Gordons Wine Bar.