Centrally located and newly refurbished studios and apartments. Ideal studios and larger apartments for leisure or corporate visitors.
Stays available from 1 night to 365 nights (significant discounts available for stays over 7 nights). All with en-suite rooms.
High speed Wi-Fi and utilities all included.
High quality bed linens and towels included.
Walking distance from the High Street, Promenade, Cheltenham Racecourse and Montpellier Gardens.
Easy access to a variety of food, drink and retail businesses.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|2 bedroom apartment||£150.00 per unit per night|
|6 bedroom apartment||£250.00 per unit per night|
|Studio||£80.00 per unit per night|
|Superior Studio||£95.00 per unit per night|
*19 studios and apartments (total bedrooms 45)
Please contact us direct for the best available quote: firstname.lastname@example.org or 03301 075622
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Assistance Dogs
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- 1m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Clear signage
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Facilities must be booked
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking only
- Open now
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open all year (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Approaching from the east on the A46, when turning into Bath Road, past the small Sainsbury's on the corner, take the next immediate right onto Bath Street. Spa court is on your right hand side.
Approaching from the Weston on the A46, turn left into Oriel Road, and then immediate right onto Wellington Street. Continue to the end of the road and you will arrive at Bath Street. Spa Court is on the opposite side of the road to the right.