- Arrival Date:
- Sat , 17th Apr 2021
- Departure Date:
- Sun , 18th Apr 2021
- No. of Nights:
One of Cheltenham's best kept secrets; Clarence Court Hotel is situated in a premier Regency square, in a quiet, leafy sanctuary perfectly placed to explore all that Cheltenham has to offer. Take advantage of the hotels enviable location and leave the car behind. Within a few minutes walk of leaving the hotel visitors can enjoy all that the town centre of Cheltenham has to offer - a fine selection of shops, restaurants and places of interest. Pittville Park, the Pump Rooms, the Racecourse and the Ladies College are all within easy walking distance.
The Hotel has been created within an elegant Regency building, which was once owned and loved by the Duke of Wellington. Many of the original features have been maintained with high Georgian ceilings, ornate coving and big sash windows.
The hotel offers free on site car parking and wifi. The hotel is a grade 2 listed building and this does not allow for a lift but the team are happy to assist with luggage.
The newly refreshed ronsite restaurant and bar is the perfect place to unwind, whether it's for a coffee or a cocktail, lunch or dinner. With a newly transformed meeting space, visitors can now host discreet meetings for 10-12 delegates or alternatively it makes for a perfect private dining room for birthdays and special events.
Perfectly located for a romantic getaway, university visit, shooting break, shopping trip, race weekend, cotswold tour, business meeting, baby shower or any other reason to stay. The Clarence Court really does have it all.
Dogs are also welcome to stay in their pet friendly rooms.
For the energetic the hotel offers complementary full membership for the duration of stay at DW Leisure. The club offers a full range of wet and dry facilities and is just a 2 minutes walk from the hotel.
The hotel is privately owned and run by professional hoteliers with the emphasis placed on a warm welcome, friendly service, homemade food, comfortable beds and a fantastic freshly cooked traditional English breakfast.
Book a stay at the Clarence Court Hotel today; whether for business or pleasure, a warm welcome is waiting.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Deluxe Double / twin||£139.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Executive||£169.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Executive Garden View||£179.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard double / twin||£119.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Charge for extra person (s) over 2
- 4 AA Gold Stars
- Assistance Dogs
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Accept children all ages
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Clear signage
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face masks available for visitors
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Room service available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- City Centre Location
- Conference facilities - Small meeting room for 10-12 delegates or alternatively it makes for a perfect private dining room for birthdays and special events.
- Dogs Accepted
- Event venue
- Free car parking
- Independent Business
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre - A few minutes walk from the centre of Cheltenham
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|