The Cosy Club special set meal
Type:Food and Drink
Tel: +44 (0) 1242 644088
Cheltenham Cosy Club is located on the High Street, in The Brewery Quarter. It stands proudly on the high street overlooking Cheltenham town. Just take the stairs or a lift to the top where you'll enter their glorious bar and restaurant.
The bar area boasts floor to ceiling windows adorned with golden horse and jockey decals. The ultimate people watching spot, which is sure to distract you but not as much as the beautiful interior.
During Cheltenham Food + Drink Week (18 - 24 September) The Cosy Club is offering a special set menu, indulge in three delicious courses from their set menu for just £20 per person!
- Guide dogs permitted
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Cater for vegetarians - Caters for Vegans
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Baby changing facilities
- Dog Friendly
- Groups accepted - Available for Functions
- All major credit cards accepted
- Solo accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Sorry, this event has passed
Cheltenham High Street. Park at the NCP Car Park opposite The Brewery Quarter or any town centre car park.