Enjoy fascinating and fun walking tours around Regency Cheltenham with qualified Blue Badge Tour Guides Steve and Sean. Tickets for weekend tours can be booked below.
- Dances, Duels and Dalliances: Jane Austen's Cheltenham. Discover the Cheltenham of Jane Austen, Lord Byron and the Duke of Wellington and how Cheltenham went from backwater to 'Bridgerton in the Cotswolds'.
- Pittville: Pumps, Plans and Pitfalls. Explore the Regency new town of Pittville and hear the tragic tale of its builder Joseph Pitt. Meet bats, boas and banned servants and enjoy tales of the lives behind those splendid doors.
- Spas to Spies: Cheltenham's Hidden History. Delve into Cheltenham's lesser known corners. From Bond to bodies in the night, and from planes to planets, uncover some of Cheltenham's surprising characters and stories.
Steve and Sean go out of their way to make sure you get fun facts and stories, without jargon and heavy history lessons.
Children and well-behaved pets welcome.
Introduction to the Around Cheltenham Tour Guides
Around Cheltenham is run by Steve Roth and Sean Callery. We are qualified Blue Badge guides (the top standard for tourist guides) and will take you on action-packed journeys from Cheltenham’s beginnings as a one street town to Regency playground for the rich and famous.
If you are using Cheltenham as your base, we can also show you the Cotswolds’ nearby attractions. Contact us to find out more or get in touch at email@example.com
Sean is a former journalist and children’s author who lives in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds. Aside from Cheltenham, he runs regular walking tours of Broadway, Hook Norton, and Chipping Norton. Contact Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve is also a former journalist. He lives in Stroud and when not in Cheltenham offers walks of the Stroud Valleys, Painswick, Gloucester and Cirencester. Contact Steve at email@example.com
- Assistance Dogs
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - No charge for under 5s
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Online booking only
- Dogs Accepted
- In town/city centre
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
|Spas to Spies (2 Apr 2022 - 2 Apr 2023)|