GL50 is a relaxed fine dining restaurant in the heart of Cheltenham.
Chef's use the best Great British produce they can find and source locally where possible.
The aim of Restaurant GL50 is to create an informal space where you can eat exceptional food with a minimal waste attitude.
In the evenings they offer an ever changing à la carte menu. At lunch times they offer a set price menu featuring 2 or 3 courses.
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 2 years +
- Cater for special dietary requirements
- Independent Business
- Locally-sourced produce
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
Travel & Trade
- Min group size numeric qualifier - Must book in advance for groups over 7
|Season (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Tuesday - Sunday||18:30||- 21:30|
Located in the centre of town, near the library.
Public Transport Directions
Walking distance from the Royal Well bus station. Close to several town car parks including Cheltenham Walk and the NCP opposite The Brewery