|« May 2013 »|
Events for 31 March 2012
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 events
Date: 31 March 2012
Location: Exmouth Arms, Bath Road, Cheltenham.
Local and national businesses both small and large have come together in support of this cause by offering auction lots for people to bid on.
This charity auction is being held to raise money for the charity Mind in support of their work helping people who suffer from mental illness.
The evening is an open invitation. There are 15 auction lots, so far. The evening will also include live music from Cheltenham singer/guitarist John DAmbrosio (A Britains Got Talent entrant for 2012).
The full list of auction lots reads:
- A day in the kitchen with a 2 Michelin star Chef. (priceless)
- An etching from an internationally celebrated artist, Mila Furstova. (valued at over £600)
- A hot air balloon flight for two, courtesy of Virgin. (valued at £300)
- A weekend on a wide beam boat on the canal (upto 4 people). (valued at £350)
- An opportunity to drive an Aston Martin for an hour (priceless)
- Afternoon Tea & Champagne for two in the Great Hall at Ellenborough Park
- Afternoon Tea for two, on the Terrace & a Tour of Parliament
- A 36 pint cask of real ale courtesy of Battledown Brewery
- A live musician for your own celebratory occasion (2x 45 min sets)
- A pair of tickets for two to the Abbey House Gardens, Malmesbury
- A meal for 2 at The Exmouth Arms plus a bottle of wine
- A weekend in Torquay for two including champagne
- A 10 Downing Street booklet signed by PM David Cameron
- Willie Harcourt-Cooze Chocolate Bible Autographed
- 2 tickets for the Hunter Chase meeting, Cheltenham Racecourse
Edward Rose who has organised this event has also been training for the London Marathon to raise further money for Mind. If you would like to make a donation online you can visit www.justgiving.com/Edward-Rose0
Cost: Bids on action lots